Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Including our W9 form
Elfring Fonts, Inc. accepts purchase orders from most U.S. corporations, U.S. schools, and U.S. State or County governmental agencies. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By submitting a purchase order to us you agree to all of the following terms.
- The smallest purchase order amount we can accept is $1,000.00
- All purchase orders need to include contact information for a person at your organization. This contact information should include a person's name, phone number, and email address.
- There is a minimum $18.00 shipping and handling charge for processing a purchase order. This fee applies even for orders which specify electronic delivery. Additional charges and fees may apply based on your requirements.
- All products bought by purchase order must be shipped to a US destination.
- Payment terms are net 30. We do not accept POs with terms longer than this. All late payments on purchase orders are subject to a $15.00 per hundred dollars of value late fee.
- If payment is not received within those 45 days, your license to use our software will be canceled. The fee to re-instate a software license, once canceled, is $150 per product.
- We can not accept purchase order numbers over the phone, or purchase requisition forms.
- We can not accept purchase orders from outside the United States. All international orders must be prepaid.
- We do not accept partial payment of purchase orders. An invoice, including all late fees and penalties, must be paid in full or your partial payment will be refused.
- By submitting a purchase order to us, you agree to meet all the terms listed here.
- The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice.
We must receive an actual copy of your purchase order before we can ship a product. You can either fax, mail, or email (as a pdf) the purchase order to us at:
Our contact and billing information is as follows:
Elfring Fonts Inc
2020 Dean St, Unit N
St Charles, IL 60174
If you need a W9 form to issue a PO, click here for a PDF version.
Note that if you need electronic delivery of our software, your purchase order must include the email address the software is to be sent to. The PO should indicate you are requesting electronic delivery (so your accounting department doesn't hold up payment waiting for delivery of a product you received via download).
Thanks for your interest in our products!