Money Back Guarantee
- We guarantee your MICR line will scan. As long as you print your MICR encoding line on a 600 dpi or better printer, using magnetic toner, in the correct position (as specified in our documentation), the MICR you print will scan. If you follow these restrictions and your MICR does not scan, we will cheerfully refund your purchase price.
- If you order the wrong MICR set, you can exchange that product for the right one. It can be easy to mistakenly pick the wrong format MICR font. If this happens to you, you are not stuck with the purchase. Just let us know what MICR type you really need and we will credit your purchase price toward the purchase of the correct product. All exchanges must include a completed copy of our Letter of Intellectual Property Destruction.
- If our software does not work, you can return it. If you are not satisfied with the way our software works you may return it to us within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund. All returns must include a completed copy of our Letter of Intellectual Property Destruction. Any physical copies of our software must be returned to us. If you downloaded the software, just mail or fax us a copy of this letter.
- If you find a bug in our software we will fix it within 10 business days. If you encounter a bug in any of our bar code sets we feel it is our responsibility to fix that problem. Just give us 10 business days to find and fix any bug you have discovered. We will send you a new version of the software for free, or you can receive a full refund for the product.
- Elfring MICR fonts are not embeddable. Retail copies of our MICR fonts will not embed in PDF files or web pages. These fonts do not include a license to do this. When you embed MICR in a pdf file or web page, you are actually distributing a copy of that font to every person who views the PDF file or the web page. To embed fonts you need a special version of the MICR font which is available, at extra cost. We do not refund purchases just because the retail fonts are not embeddable.
- Downloadable Software Links. All software download links expire after a short period. You must make a backup of your downloadable MICR installation file right away, or purchase a backup CD from us. We do not maintain a library of old software versions for you to download when you loose your copy of the software.
- MICR lines will only scan if you sprint them at exactly the right size. Our MICR must be printed at 10 points in size, and you must calibrate your system to select the correct MICR font to use with your software. Each product manual explains the size and position that your MICR line must use. We will not refund your purchase price if you do not follow our instructions exactly.
- Reasons for refunds. We do not refund purchases if you decide you don't want or need the product after purchasing and using it. We also do not offer refunds if you decide that you do not want to pay for a multiple user license or embeddable license.